The Heart of Europe has been identified as follows:
· The first of its kind, out-of-this-world (or prestigious) island holiday resort off the coast of Dubai.
· The pulse / heartbeat of The World Islands.
· Synonymous with the ultimate in European heritage, culture and hospitality.
· The complete 360° European experience in The Middle East.
· Investment ROI with a different approach (local/international tourism, hotel occupancy – 12 months a year, market changes don’t affect THOE).
The Heart of Europe have been identified as follows:
· Dubai’s first exclusive vacation resort with some of the world’s most sought after holiday homes.
· The resort will be home to the world’s first climate controlled streets (rainy streets and a snow plaza). This means that The Heart of Europe will offer an all-year-round holiday season and therefore high occupancy rates.
· The Heart of Europe will feature Dubai’s first 5* family hotel, one 6* star hotel, two 7* star hotels and ten 5* hotels – the only island resort in the world that offers such varied facilities.
· The UAE’s first party hotel, couple’s hotel and pet hotel.
· The Empress Elizabeth Wedding Hotel.
· 51 European countries represented across a plethora of authentic cafes and restaurants (including floating restaurants, bars and a member’s only floating yacht club).
· Exciting nightlife 24/7 to suit all ages and interests.
· A unique European shopping experience.
· Home to The Floating Seahorse, the world’s first underwater villa with a view to the world’s largest aquarium – The Arabian Gulf.
· The resort features over 100,000 natural corals and its own dedicated coral nursery.
· An underwater heritage museum.
· A permanent circus run by a renowned Swiss brand.
· A calendar of all-year-round events and celebrations including a circus festival, crayfish parties, Oktoberfest and much more.
· A daily night show “spectacular” for all ages (fireworks, light shows, pyrotechnics, 3D mapping etc)
· Majestic beachfront seven bedroom Sweden Villas furnished by Bentley Home with their own private snow/sauna room and private beach (the only private beach villas in the world where you actually own the beach),
· An Olympic pool with glass sides designed for watching synchronised swimming and swim related training and competitions.
· Ancient Mediterranean trees which range from 100 to 1,500 years old (imported from Andalucía in southern Spain).
· Inspired by Europe – The Heart of Europe takes inspiration from Europe and will incorporate some of the most attractive and unique features from 51 different nations at its iconic island resort on The World in Dubai.
· Original – Rather than just copying what developers and resorts have already done across the world, The Heart of Europe has gone the extra mile to create a new and innovative vacation destination and resort which is 100% original.
· New world – The Heart of Europe is inspired by old Europe (authentic heritage and culture) but represents the modern day Europe in The Middle East in line with 21st century needs and requirements.
· Cosmopolitan – With a very sophisticated and international vision, The Heart of Europe will be a cosmopolitan hub for quality vacations and leisure time.
· Stylish – Elegant, in-vogue and classy, The Heart of Europe epitomises the ultimate in style and prestige.
· Aspirational – The resort is aspirational as it is a dream holiday destination with first class facilities and hospitality. A once in a lifetime holiday is always something that many people aspire to experience.
· Luxurious – Synonymous with lavish holiday homes and deluxe hotel accommodation, The Heart of Europe is both a luxury brand and a plush island resort fit for a king or queen.